Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yikes! Where did those 400,000 words come from?!

Sheesh! I'm pretty busy writing this silly novel, so about six months ago I said I would slow down on the Almanac site, in particular the Book of Days. That's what I wrote when the BoD passed 3 million words.

Well I just checked, and since I made that unkeepable (to me) pledge, I've checked and it's now passed 3,400,000 words. I probably shouldn't have added 8 or so books worth of extra text, but I do like to think that Almaniacs will be able to look up the birthdays of themselves and their loved ones and get a real kick out of it.

If you do, I would be very grateful if you'd tell your friends about the Book of Days (send them their birthday -- who wouldn't like to know?) and maybe chuck a few coins in Puppy's jar to help fend off the Internet bills. It really is a battle to pay them. Gracias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker