Friday, September 23, 2005

Daily Planet News now has 100 newsfeeds

I hope you've enjoyed having Daily Planet News with 38 free global newsfeeds all on the one page. Because almost all news agencies give you only their own news, I kinda thought 38 feeds made a good one-stop news page.

That was when there were 38 feeds. Even then it was the biggest news page I could find on the Net. Well check it out now ... now there are more than 100 news sources! And I acknowledge the great service of Peter Cooper from FeedDigest who helped me make Daily Planet News three times bigger and even a bit quicker.

PS True, it's not the world's fastest download, but I think your patience will be rewarded. And you can just leave it open and it auto-refreshes every 15 minutes while you do your stuff.

PS Best wishes to Peter Cooper and the FeedDigest crew whose servers are right now in Houston, in the path of Rita. And of course, our thoughts and wishes go to everyone in the same situation.

Update: I spoke too soon. I think their server is down. Good luck, guys.

Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker