Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Blogmanac now loads more quickly

We're marking a milestone: 3,000 subscribers of the Almanac ezine. It seemed like a good time to celebrate with a new template for the Blogmanac, mainly to get a faster download.

It's still sort of under construction, but does it load faster? We hardly had any complaints before, but our guess is that the people who didn't wait for the load never got a chance to tell us. I hope you like the new Blogmanac template, and please let us know what you think.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Much quicker too.
Lovin' it!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice loading.

There goes my coffee break.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Mate!! Long time no chat to!!

Now I see that you have been busy I will forgive you!! LOLOL

Blog looks Great........and loads super fast..........even for my snail-like dial up!!!

Cheers!!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much!
Janet

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it loads faster, has a cleaner look, and of course is still full of fantastic things to read about , from jim

11:08 AM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

Thanks, guys, for commenting. looks like we did OK. I hope you'll be our guests here again.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker