Monday, January 31, 2005

RRS feeds on My Yahoo!

RSS feeds on My yahoo!


I always recommend My Yahoo! to anyone who wants a start-up page. (For those to whom this word is a mystery, I simply mean the website that opens when you first click on the Internet Explorer icon, or whatever Web browser you use, when you connect to the Web.)


The beauty of My Yahoo! is that you can customize it very well and easily to have news, comics, a calculator, calendar and lots of other very useful features. Every day I use the Favorites list that I've built there. These are the pick of my Faves, many of which i use every day. Whenever I need them, I just click on the Explorer icon and up comes My Yahoo! with my bookmarks.

My Yahoo! has another feature I didn't know about till yesterday. As I explain at this page, you can add the headlines of Wilson's Blogmanac to your My Yahoo! quite easily. however, I didn't realise that once you do that, and then you will have an RSS module at the head of your page, if you click Edit you can add up to another 49 RSS feeds. I just hadn't been there, so I didn't know.

At the foot of Daily Planet News I have a list of links of news sources and RSS sources, if you want to do this; many progressive feeds, and even one for comics.

If you already have My Yahoo! and want Blogmanac headlines, simply click this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker