Thursday, December 16, 2004

Where's the Blogmanac?

We have been having trouble posting for 8 days and all through that time been writing to Blogger Support. Only today we received this reply.


Hi there,
This error means that you have filled up the 100 MB on your BlogSpot Plus account. You will need to remove any unused files or folders you may have on your FTP account in order to post new material. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Blogger Support

I have written asking for further advice, and hope that the Blogmanac will be humming along as usual very soon. Thanks for bearing with us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dean said...

I am in Dixon....just 12 miles from Sterling....happened upon your blog while surfing.....it seems that we have some of the same opinions (about the war...Dictator Bush.....etc.) I would be interested in hearing of your Sterling background, since I lived there for a number of years.

Well, if you do not respond, I may never find your blog again...just superficially cruising, now. I invite you to look at mine: http://synchrospoeticthoughts.blogspot.com

Peace!
-Dean

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker