Saturday, December 04, 2004

Almanac on radio

Next week I will be heading to a recording studio to begin the process of putting on disk 365 daily Almanac spots for radio. Each one will be one or two minutes long and I will record them throughout 2005. It will be "On This Day" with a difference: the pick of the Book of Days featuring global celebrations and so on, just like the daily Almanac ezine.


From January 1, Radio 2BBB-FM in Australia will be airing Wilson's Almanac once or twice in their morning programming.

I'm looking into the possibility of these recordings being available for radio stations (commercial and community) both in Australia and internationally.

Station WNMC-FM in northern Michigan, USA is also commencing a daily Almanac spot. If you'd like the Almy on your station, I would be grateful if you'd forward this email to station managers, or drop me a line if you like. I'll see what can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker