Saturday, June 26, 2004

*Ø* Shut it, Condi

Quoting Condoleezza Rice, according to the Irish Times yesterday (25 June), "Irish people who protest against US President George Bush's visit to Ireland this weekend should remember that people in Baghdad who protested before the toppling of Saddam Hussein had their tongues cut out". See, Condi? That's me in blue, in Dublin last night, along with the ten thousand others who protested your Commander-in-Chief's presence in our country. Condi, stay out of my business and out of my face when I'm in my own capital city and in my own land! Ireland is one of the minority of countries in this world that has no US military bases on its soil, and we are angry at an Irish Government that has allowed our civil airport at Shannon to be used as a stop-over for armed US troops on their way to do your dirty business in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker