Monday, May 10, 2004

*Ø* Blogmanac | Wilson has moved

Have you seen the Fly Guy? Mindless fun.

This is pretty mindless as well: 'Boomerangs are British' claims some Brit. Considering the Aborigines were here in oz maybe 80,000 years ago when the Poms were just crawling out of the primordial slime of the English fens, I have serious doubts.

Speaking of primordial slime, I've moved house (again??!!)

I'm sitting at Esmeralda the Computer in my small flat, surrounded by piles of boxes, strategically placed so as to enable some kind of human locomotion. Somewhere behind me, hidden by these piles, is a bed which, once I throw piles of clothes and books off it, I will soon collapse into. Tomorrow, some more cleaning at the old place, then unpack here. I just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Tomorrow or the next day I'll get back to the Almanac ezine and the Book of Days. Thanks for bearing with me during this mad interlude.

Now if I could just find a heater and a toothbrush ...

BTW, the new Blogger edit window isn't as good as the old one. It was much better when you could see the last posts at the bottom of the screen. I can't imagine why they did this. The good side of it is, there's much less of that charity shop orange. You know the colour I mean, don't you? Have you noticed how much stuff in goodwill stores (we call them "op shops" here) is dirty orange? No?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker