Friday, March 19, 2004

*Ø* Blogmanac | Light relief for bloggers

I was reading quite "heavy" news this morning when I came across this, and I have to admit that it caused more than a little mirth! (Mind you, the guy had guts. LOL)

"OSAMA" RUNS FOR LIFE

"A driver who tried to run down a long-bearded pedestrian he mistook for terror chief Osama bin Laden has been given a three-month suspended sentence.

"He chased the shopper through Montpellier, southern France, running a red light and driving through a pedestrian zone.

"The man escaped when the car hit a staircase. The driver, who was not identified, told a court yesterday: 'My fears over the global terrorist threat we are continually facing must have made me delirious.' He must pay £300 compensation to the victim."

Source
Original

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker