Sunday, November 23, 2003

*Ø* Blogmanac | Fabulous creatures

Although my server is playing up this weekend (hence as I write, some of the pix on the Blogmanac aren't showing, I'm sorry), I am still able to work online with everything except the Scriptorium.

I'm constantly amazed by the Internet, as I am constantly dismayed by Western culture. I was searching Yahoo! Groups' Fabulous Creatures category, hoping to find a good list I could join to trawl for more information about creatures of fable such as basilisks (pictured), unicorns and sphinxes, when I found that this category's top-ranking Yahoo! Group is

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/long_legs_small_waist_big_breasts/, the FabulousBody:MoniqueDesireeTaitague group, described as:

Monique Desiree Taitague Body Appreciation Forum:Sexiest Creation in the World!! God's Gift to the World Monique Desiree Taitague.No plastic surgery!!! 36DD breasts and 18 inch waistline.The Sweetheart from Vallejo,California.

::sigh::

Perhaps she is a succubus.

That group has got 8,616 members since November 2, 2002. Wilson's Almanac at Yahoo! Groups has got about 2,550 if you include bouncers, since January 1, 2001. Maybe I should get more large breasts into the Almy, or lose the dragons. Let me know.

I note that there are 552 groups for this fabulous creature, Ms Taitague.

Worst of all, that group didn't have a picture to show so I am completely in the dark. Damn and double damn!

Still and all, out of 1,285 e-lists in our category, the Almy is the fourth largest. We must be doing something right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker