Thursday, August 14, 2003

*Ø* Blogmanac August 14 | The Blogmanac just got faster
I've been tweaking the Blogmanac and it's now downloading much faster. It's not greased lightning, and never will be as we believe it's worth a little bit of a wait and we like having readers who can read. In the masthead you can now click the oracle to pass a few seconds while the body of the Blogmanac loads.

I've had to remove a few features from the outer columns and footer in order to speed things up. It's a shame, and although no one has ever written to me to say the blog was too slow, I think it did need some speeding up. The tarot has gone, but I will put a link to it in the ticker near the head of the right-hand column, where I'll display other new features as they happen. I hope you're enjoying the Blogmanac, especially now that it takes about half the time to load.

By the way, my emails are still down so there will be no Wilson's Almanac ezine, unfortunately, for August 14. (Affects sincere facial aspect of abject disappointment.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker