Sunday, July 27, 2003

*Ø* Blogmanac Add to your Favorites! | Our Free Radio-TV portal

Tune in to a huge small planet


Do you want to be able to access electronic broadcast media from your computer, without having to pay, search or use those corporate players with all the ads and sneaky ways of putting adware on your machine?


I really believe our own portal is the best-kept secret at Wilson's Almanac. It's got a great interface without loads of ads, and the number of stations you can tune into is fantastic. I use it nearly every day myself, when the programming in my local area is no good. Tune into literally hundreds of stations from so many countries I doubt we've even heard of some of them. When not thinking universally, think globally.

Tonight I'm finding out about the military disturbances in the Philippines, and also listening to radio live from the Isle of Man, a small island in the Irish Sea. (I should have tuned in on their national day, as I wrote an article on their ancient customs on that day.) One great feature of our portal is that you can click Random and take a world tour at your own desk. Get out of the local rut -- it's a huge small planet!

Music of all varieties, and fast-breaking news from your choice of stations -- it's a bargain, and free. Just click this globe and check it out. Add it to your faves and never have a quiet evening at your computer again.

PS It's perma-linked in the left-hand column of the Blogmanac, near the top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker