Saturday, June 14, 2003


Coincidences ... Anyone interested?
I had a cool coincidence happen to me a few weeks ago and I looked for a website where they can be blogged, or a message board-style thing. I found one, but it wasn't really much good. I thought maybe of starting one up. What do people think?

Maybe there is a good site already doing this ... I don't want to reinvent the wheel (been there, done that and it sunk before I got the fuse fully painted), so maybe leave a message here if you know of one. Or if you want to give me any feedback. Ta.

"When [William] Burroughs was in Tangiers, he knew a Captain Clark who ran a ferry over to Spain. One day, Clark told Burroughs that he had been doing the route for 23 years without an accident. That day, the ferry sank . . .that evening, while Burroughs was thinking about the incident, a radio bulletin announced the crash of Flight 23 on the New York-Miami route. The pilot was another Captain Clark! " Read on at Disinfo



fnord


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker