Sunday, May 18, 2003

A new poll has been created for Blogmanac readers:
This poll is to help Wilson's Almanac Weblog ('the Blogmanac', at http://wilsonsalmanac.blogspot.com/)
be excellent for its readers. You can vote for one or more choices. Thanks a lot for your support.

Question: My feelings on the Blogmanac are:
o I love it and will probably visit a few times a week
o I love it and will probably visit a few times a month
o I like it and will probably visit a few times a year
o I'm happy with the download time
o I'm unhappy with the download time but will still visit as often
o I'm not really interested in it
o I dislike it
o It needs more humour and funny pictures
o It needs more customs and folklore
o It needs more of Pip's original writing like poems and "Trip Tips"
o I would like to see more blogging team members
o I would consider sponsoring it for a dollar a week in exchange for a link

To vote, please visit the poll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker