Wednesday, May 14, 2003



David Briscoe is well known to longer-term members of the Almanac. He's been sending in photographs with mottoes almost since Day One, quite unsolicited and gratis, and they've been very welcome, so I've always included them in the Almy ezine, where they are always one of the most popular features. From time to time I will be sharing these in the Blogmanac, and here's the first selection.

David, who lives with his lovely wife, Rosie, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, shares with me a birthday (aptly, St David's Day) and a love of beauty and poetry. He tells me that his favourite poet is Khalil Gibran, and that this quote is perhaps his favourite. My generous friend, who I have never met and who I did not know till he started sending in pix, now has an online gallery definitely worth a wander through -- check out the "Quotables". Thanks, David!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker